How to record your epic ascents rock climbing:
The Velocity Clip and Head Mount accessory are ideal for rock climbing. If you are wanting to get some awesome footage of yourself climbing have your belayer put their cell phone into the universal Velocity clip then toss on the Head Mount and press record! They will be able to record your route hands free while safely belaying for you. This is possible because while you are belaying you will be keeping your eyes on the climber at all times. Because the Head Mount is the only true point of view mount, mounted...
- Tags: action camera, cell phone, climbing, head mount, point of view, pov, record, rock climbing, video
- Tags: accessories, accessory, camera mount, camera phone, cell phone, extreme videos, gopro, gopro alternative, hands free video, invention, iPhone, kickstarter, point of view, POV, pov camera, ski, small company, Smartphone, tripod mount, universal, Velocity Clip
The Velocity Clip includes standard tripod threading; you can easily attach it to your existing tripod base.
There's no reason to go out and buy a new point and shoot camera when you're already carrying an HD phone in your pocket!
The Velocity Clip accommodates any size phone, even if you've got a bulky case like an OtterBox on it.
When you're ready to get more active, we have a wide variety of accessories, including a chest mount, handlebar mount, head...
- Tags: accessories, accessory, camera mount, camera phone, cell phone, iPhone, pov camera, Smartphone, tripod mount, universal, Velocity Clip
Turn the Iphone, Android, or Windows Phones that is already in your pocket into a powerful helmet cam using the Velocity Clip!
Turn Your Phone Into A Helmet Cam
To use your camera phone as a helmet cam you will need to by the Velocity Clip +Adhesive Mounts. This package comes with 1 Velocity Clip, 1 Flat Adhesive Mount, and 1 Curved Adhesive Mount. With the Flat and Curved sticky mounts you will have a mount that will best fit the curvature of your particular helmet. If you are...
- Tags: action cam, action camera, Adhesive, bike, cam, camera, cell phone, cycle, GoPro, Helmet, helmet cam, helmet camera, holder, JVC, motorcycle, Mount, mtb camera, point of view, POV, skate, ski, Sticky
How To Live Stream Videos From Your Cell Phone
We get asked all the time how to live stream directly from your smartphone to your computer or TV. This blog post will outline in detail how we do this.
Step by Step Guide:
- First go to your app store and download the free UStream app
- Android users visit the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.ustream.ustream
- Tags: broadcast, broadcasting, cell phone, computer, howto, laptop, live, live stream, phone, smartphone, stream, tv, video